


I created a blog for myself earlier today and now this one for Al's pictures. All of the pictures I'll be posting are taken, usually by me, out in our front yard. The deer are being fed but there are other animals that enjoy a taste once in awhile. Mostly wild turkeys, but lots of other birds come around. Most of these pictures are taken from inside the house at full zoom...so some of them will not be of the best quality. I do try to enhance them in photoshop but some of the best shots are not always the best quality. I hope you'll enjoy these pictures as much as Al does. There are days that I really wish he could be home more often during the day to be able to enjoy watching all of the action that goes on around here. For now I guess he'll have to be happy viewing the pictures each day when he arrives home from work...someday, soon enough, he'll be retired and able to see all of this first hand on a daily basis.
1 comment:
These photos are fantastic!
Post a Comment